Pierson

Ok, so I am not so good at this blogging thing. I figured I should at least add pictures of the newest member of the family. He was born on October 3rd at 11:40 am. He looks alot like the other 3 but still different. He is spoiled rotten and likes to be held alot. He still does not appreciate sleeping in his crib :( He has been fun for the family though. The kids love him to death. (Especially Morgan)

Piersons blessing

Piersons blessing

Pierson Andrew

Pierson Andrew

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving


I am going to try to start doing this blogging thing. I was coaxed by Joanie today to join the addiction.:) Thanks Joanie for getting me started, and helping me at least have a nice background.
Well sadly Thanksgiving is over. We had a lot of fun with our family. My kids enjoyed taking pictures with their food. I am now feeling excitement for Christmas. We starting decorating this weekend. What I enjoyed the most about Thanksgiving holiday was that we didn't have soccer, young women's, singing group, girl scouts, or activity days for a whole week. Bummer we are back to reality today.
Hope you all had a good holiday.

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Nice job! Welcome to the blogging world!

Stephanie said...

Awesome Marcie! I love it. Now I will bever lose track of you! Good job Joanie for showing her the way!!!

Stephanie said...

oops I meant to say never not bever. You know what I mean, right?